Help with Brawl on Wiikey (move if necessary...)

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Woot woot, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Woot woot
    OP

Woot woot Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2012
    Iceland
    Hello,

I remember playing Brawl NTSC-J back when it came out on my Wii, modded with Wiikey. Since I haven't touched my Wii in a long time I decided to try and play some of the recent games, Xenoblade works fine, which I backed up with a +R DL disc.
    Anyway recently I attempted to burn NTSC-U SSBB, +R DL, 4 attempts, all failed, simply getting the question mark icon, meaning it can't read the disc. originally I just burned the game, then I changed the layer break with IMGBURN, then I attempted to clean burn with brickblocker and finally I tried BrickBlocker and Layer Break change.
    I also attempted to back up a DVD5 PAL version, 3 occassions, I get the black screen stating Corrupt Wii system files.
    I have my Wiikey up-to-date, and like I said NTSC-J worked fine back when SSBB was released and Wiikey released the update for it.

Any suggestions on what to do?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice