Hacking Help with bootstrap, i think i had menuhax not a9lh

Volktio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone i had my new 3ds hacked with menuhax (i thought that i had a9hl) , i followed the A9HL TO B9S guide, and after installing safeb9s i get a black screen with the message
"An execption ocurred"
Processor: ARM11 (core 0)
Exception type: data abort

and much more codes, what can i do now? i can't acces godmode.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi everyone i had my new 3ds hacked with menuhax (i thought that i had a9hl) , i followed the A9HL TO B9S guide, and after installing safeb9s i get a black screen with the message
"An execption ocurred"
Processor: ARM11 (core 0)
Exception type: data abort

and much more codes, what can i do now? i can't acces godmode.
The A9LH to B9S guide shouldn't have worked at all without actually having A9LH.
Anyway, try booting with the SD card out, insert it after boot and change the theme.

Volktio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the latest luma 9.x, in the safeb9s i saw "arm: not installed " but i didnt care for the warning :(.
Right now i managed to get to godmode (i didnt had the godmode.firm in the payload folder (that was my bad) and made the "remove_extdata.gm9" troubleshoot guide, and now i can access the console without emunand. But now can someone tell me, where am i? i mean if i have menuhax , bootstrap or what? or did ir just "unhacked" my n3ds?

Volktio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want to access your emunand now to see,

hold L while turning on the 3DS

you can use GM9 to backup your emunand, then restore it over your sysnand

or when you Hold Select at boot, enable Auto Boot EmuNAND

But now wich entrypoint i have installed?

Volktio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have B9S since you have Luma 9.0

thank you so much!, but i have more questions. This n3ds is from my brother, mine is already running bootstrap with the latest luma.
the thing is that i used to update the hacks to both n3ds at the same time, first reinand/browserhax, reinand/menuhax, luma/menuhax but then my brother didnt want me to update his hack he told me that it was fine as it was. so i did the "otp" thing hack to my n3ds, i think that was the A9LH and then i upgraded to b9s without problem.

but my questions are, that i remember that somewhere in the process of MY n3ds upgrade i merged the sysnand with the emunand. so knowing this, why my brother has 2 nands (emunand and sysnand)? (i didnt have to press "L" before to access emunand).

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
thank you so much!, but i have more questions. This n3ds is from my brother, mine is already running bootstrap with the latest luma.
the thing is that i used to update the hacks to both n3ds at the same time, first reinand/browserhax, reinand/menuhax, luma/menuhax but then my brother didnt want me to update his hack he told me that it was fine as it was. so i did the "otp" thing hack to my n3ds, i think that was the A9LH and then i upgraded to b9s without problem.

but my questions are, that i remember that somewhere in the process of MY n3ds upgrade i merged the sysnand with the emunand. so knowing this, why my brother has 2 nands (emunand and sysnand)? (i didnt have to press "L" before to access emunand).
you can have emunand setup to autoboot, older hacks had emunand as default (to prevent writing to sysnand and losing the exploits)
if you have all your apps installed on your sysnand from the transfer, then that is perfectly fine

Volktio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know how can i delete a partition in my sd? i have an emunand9 partition and another removable (F) with 2 GB

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Do you know how can i delete a partition in my sd? i have an emunand9 partition and another removable (F) with 2 GB
make a backup of all your files on your SD card to your desktop

boot up GodMode9, press Home, goto more... goto SD format and format the SD via that without a EmuNAND
turn off the 3DS when done, then copy all the content back to the SD card

Reactions: Volktio

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: