OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I'm trying to play this awesome game on my softmodded Wii but when I load it all the subtitles are replaced with some strange @@MOVIE_DATA010@@... Why? This is my second time trying to burning it and grabbing the iso from a different source but it's still all I get!
Am I doing something wrong?

I already have the mios patcher, I played other GC games before and nothing like this happened. Also I'm using NeoGamma R7 and burning the iso like always.

FoolishDreamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
what region are you?
what region is the game?
I'm pal and the game NTSC-US but I already installed the mios patcher, still if I load it (pressing B at the launch screen) or if I don't (pressing A for the auto detecting) the game still give me those strange subtitles...

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That list is for the app that makes the multidisc iso. The one I linked to is the one that actually plays the game.

Both Baten Kaitos games are unplayable due to random freezes and glitching.

edit
i'm about to check out the gcm fixer app that's mentioned there. I'll post my results.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, here's the thing....

I made a backup of my original discs with Wanin's dumper and combined them into a multidisc iso with Multidisc ISO Creator and burned at 2x last night. Played it fine for about 40 minutes with no issues/freezes. I don't know if the people adding to the compatibility list had bad burns or not but it was working for me.

BTW, I patched my MIOS to v8 with MIOS Patcher

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
0ld8oy said:

I made a backup of my original discs with Wanin's dumper and combined them into a multidisc iso with Multidisc ISO Creator and burned at 2x last night. Played it fine for about 40 minutes with no issues/freezes. I don't know if the people adding to the compatibility list had bad burns or not but it was working for me.

Which MIOS patcher did you use? Waninkoko's or WiiGator's? Which version of that? And how did you boot the game?

All i know is that both games are not playable due to random freezes and i tried several different setups.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
0ld8oy said:

Which MIOS patcher did you use? Waninkoko's or WiiGator's? Which version of that? And how did you boot the game?

All i know is that both games are not playable due to random freezes and i tried several different setups.

Wiigator's MIOS Patcher that was included in the Gamecube Backup Launcher 0.2 package.
Booted the game with A.
Games were not shrunk and were 1:1 copies of my originals.

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:

I hope OneUp gets around to redumping these then, because I couldn't get my copies working either. Or maybe someone will post them to MU or something...
wink.gif

FoolishDreamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Skizzo said:
0ld8oy said:

I hope OneUp gets around to redumping these then, because I couldn't get my copies working either. Or maybe someone will post them to MU or something...
wink.gif
That would be awesome
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +2