Help with Backup-Launcher options

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by MaGnUmKiLLa, Jun 25, 2009.

Jun 25, 2009
  1. MaGnUmKiLLa

Member MaGnUmKiLLa GBAtemp Regular

Feb 20, 2009
    United States
    United States
    Can anyone tell me what the options in the backup-launcher do? I realize this is a horribly n00b question but I really need to know. I've been using the gamma back up launcher forever and all I ever had to do for it was switch the hook type to IV. I don't know what that does but I was told to do so and all my games worked so I just kept doing it. I had problems with Ghostbusters so I tried using the R4 Neogamma launcher and it's got several options that I just have absolutely no clue what they are. Neogamma launched ghostbusters for me *gamma froze on green screen* but neogamma froze on the very first screen of the game *the one that shows the controller* and I was wondering if maybe it was something to do with an option that I needed to mess with. Any help would be greatly appreciated. One other thing, The anti-002 fix, I'm using cios rev10. I think that auto fixes the 002 fix so I should use the anti 002 fix shouldn't I? I tried that and ghostbusters still froze on the controller screen.