Help with Backup-Launcher options

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by MaGnUmKiLLa, Jun 25, 2009.

Jun 25, 2009
  1. MaGnUmKiLLa
    OP

Member MaGnUmKiLLa GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Can anyone tell me what the options in the backup-launcher do? I realize this is a horribly n00b question but I really need to know. I've been using the gamma back up launcher forever and all I ever had to do for it was switch the hook type to IV. I don't know what that does but I was told to do so and all my games worked so I just kept doing it. I had problems with Ghostbusters so I tried using the R4 Neogamma launcher and it's got several options that I just have absolutely no clue what they are. Neogamma launched ghostbusters for me *gamma froze on green screen* but neogamma froze on the very first screen of the game *the one that shows the controller* and I was wondering if maybe it was something to do with an option that I needed to mess with. Any help would be greatly appreciated. One other thing, The anti-002 fix, I'm using cios rev10. I think that auto fixes the 002 fix so I should use the anti 002 fix shouldn't I? I tried that and ghostbusters still froze on the controller screen.