Help with AW DS.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Satangel, Feb 20, 2007.

Feb 20, 2007

Help with AW DS. by Satangel at 2:04 PM (937 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Satangel
    OP

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    I need to know what the best CO is, the best CO combonation and also some nice tactics, cause I'm going to a LAN party soon and there will be a compo for AW DS [​IMG] ( yeah I know it rocks!)

So I dont want to be the loser of all those players there, so plz help me!

Tnx in adv.

Satangel

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    I would argue it is a personal preference, for instance I prefer Grit and depending what sort of battle Colin or Kanbei whereas others I know prefer land attack or air attack. If it is a bases/cities contest I may even add Sami although my infantry tends to be full power, a stopguard or not at all.

3. Satangel
    OP

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    K tnx!

Anyone else?

4. Thanatos-Drive

Newcomer Thanatos-Drive Member

United States
    Taken straight from http://awbw.amarriner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5770

In other words, use one of these, and you'll win.

5. Satangel
    OP

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Tnx alot Thanatos-Drive!!!

Does anyone know some tactics?

6. choclate thunder

Newcomer choclate thunder Newbie

United States
    What I did is to team Sami and Sensei because Sami power allow her infantry or mech to have a bigger movement range and capture buildings in one turn. Then you switch sensei and use his power to put a infantry on all your buildings.

Hope that helps [​IMG]

7. Sticks

Member Sticks GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    You could also go Colin & Sasha. It needs a little forethought and extremely good micromanagement though. What you do is, have Sasha smash their units - this will net you a bit of cash as well as the day's income (don't spend). CO swap to colin, once it's your turn again, they might have counter attacked you to raise colin to CO power, activate colin's CO power and churn out units. This works the other way too. If the other guy has quite a few stars, stock up on some money (not hard) and activate Sasha's CO power. It'll drain their CO meter to 0, depending on how much money you have. Then switch to colin, they might hit you and raise colin's CO meter, then activate Gold rush and churn out units.

Sami & Eagle. Ridiculous AND ridiculously slow to even use once. Maybe for fun, lol.

8. JBates

Newcomer JBates Advanced Member

United States
    the advance wars net forums are also a good place to look and to talk to advance wars experts. if you have days of ruin, you could definately challenge someone to a wifi battle. theres no better way to learn than experience.