Hacking Help with AceKard 2.1 and EZFlash 3 in 1

Pandas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've checked everywhere and this seems to be the most active forum. Hopefully you guys can help me out. I have an EZflash 3 in 1 V and my Acekard 2.1 with AKAIO 1.5 firmware does not detect it. I've opened the EZFlash and checked everything, there are no loose wires or anything. The battery's voltage is 2.95 (rounded to 3) which is what it is suppose to be I believe. Can anyone help me? By the way, if you know a solution, please tell me on AIM or on here. My AIM is LilNguyen7 and I will be on. THANKS!

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Why do you posting new thread?
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=193521
this one is not enough?
JUST READ and see the problem...

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO START WORKING WITH your ezflash?

I got NDS lite, AK2.1, akaio 1.5 and using ezflash without any problems

WHEN I FIRST INSERTED the ezflash to slot2 - akaio, nds doesnt detected it - BUT... when I tried OPERA BROWSER it starts - because of EXPANSION RAM FOUND in slot -2
WHEN I NEED TO PLAY GBA ROMS - I converted them in pc program called 3in1TOOL, after that copied them to microSD card in flashcard (slot1) and... there are two ways to play them - direct or from ezflash...

DIRECT way - (in settings of EZFLASH/FAS - NOR to AUTO) just press gba icon in akaio menu
EZFLASH way - mark the gba icon, press start, choose PROPERTIES and pres Y - that means that you load it to ezflash NOR... after that the game starts, but maybe freeze... so power off/on your DS and NOW, you can play the game directly from SLOT2...

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Edited last post... look at it again and slowly...

Edit: Using akaio, because it is hard for me to make it work on oficial acekard os...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters