Hacking Help with a flashed Xbox 360

Silverthorn

Spiky!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay, so I just bought what appears to be a modded X360 slim with a flashed drive second-hand pretty cheap.
Looking at the stickied guide, I can tell that it's a Trinity model. Dashboard revision says 2.0.17349.0.
Sadly, I have no idea what kind of method/chip was used.

I'm completely unfamiliar with xbox 360 hacking, and when looking around on the Net I seem to find a lot of outdated and thus contradictory infos, so I have a couple questions:
-Can I go online, purchase DLC or other stuff ? If yes, do I need to update and how ?
-Is there any other kind of other stuff I can do with a flashed drive ? Like ripping the legit games I have ?
-Is it interesting for me to hack it further ? Frow what I've seen only RGH2? or an ODDE is available for the firmware my console is running ?
Thanks in advance for the answers.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Boot it via the eject button, if a blue screen pops up with XELL Reloaded, it's a RGH, if not, it's a flashed unit.

1. yes you can go online with a flashed unit and purchase DLC etc you'll have to be on dash 17511 tho so you can update no prob.
2. no, you'll need a 0800 drive or Kreon drive for it.
3. RGH is possible, but you will lose XBL access, ODDE is basically the same as a flashed unit, only then you won't need to burn DVDs and can bang the ISO's on an external harddrive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi