Hacking help with a flash card please

Yozito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think there is a time to buy a GBA flash card for my NDSL, I was always very happy with the GBA games and would like to extend this experience.

I have in mind only two names flash card, EZ-Flash 3 EZ3 and M3.
I do not know what the characteristics of the two, which each have different from each other and the advantages and disadvantages.
Does anyone who has tell me something about them to help me choose?
Or somewhere that sells well, because I want to buy.

Only an idiotic question: If I'm playing as a GBA game, you want to do multiplayer connection with another person, I can make use of the DS's wireless connection as is usually done in the DS games? Or am I just able to even play the normal mode and not switch Pokemon for example?

I think I have an e-mail in the profile that can contact me by la tb, thank you all for your help ^ ^

I just find something about the EZ Flash.
From what I'm seeing, the EZ-Flash 3 EZ3 is a flash card slot 1 (I already use the EDGE) did not find any manual anywhere on the forum, how it works?

It has a flash card to do as the NDS?
As an example, provides a list of roms saved on SDcard and then save the game with a file "sav".
Or I'll ever need to "emulate" get homebrew and stuff?

Thanks again for the opportunity to put this question, I hope to be fulfilling all the rules of the forum for that.

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
You cannot use any of the wireless NDS functions on a GBA game. The programmers did not have any access to that technology. There is a separate EZ-Flash 3in1 expansion pack that works with NDS carts. Most carts will flash the 3in1 with the GBA file and then will "boot" the NDS into GBA mode. (That's what an AceKard 2.1 does) You can get a homebrew from Rudolph that can then "permanently" flash the 3in1 to appear as a legit game, but then you can re-flash it to be another game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water