Hacking Help with 5.50 GEN-D3 firmware

Toozin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to the whole psp hacking thing, and I got a psp 1000 with the 5.50 GEN-D3 firmware pre-installed. Now I gather that should let me install and play ISOs and homebrew and whatnot, but the problem is when I connect the psp to my pc with a USB cable, it shows that my (2 gig) memory stick only has 40 megs available, and I don't think the folders it's displaying are then ones that should be there (there is no "psp" folder, for example). Can anyone tell me what might be happening and what I can do to fix it?

Toozin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
codepage, config, data, dic, font, kd, vsh

codepage and config are completely empty, if that means anything.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Format the memory stick. Download Pro-B10 and install that on your PSP 1000. Re-download any ISOs or homebrew you lost in the formatting process.

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
I would format the memorycard and start fresh. If you want to stay where you are more current the link is below. Could also go to the 6.xx Pro cfw If you wanted. I'm no expert but It sounds like your cfw wasn't installed right. 2 Gig card is pretty low, recommend you get a better memory card. A 16gb micro sdhc with a produo adaptor is pretty cheap nowadays. There is a bunch online around 15 dollars.

http://filetrip.net/f12022-5-50-Prometheus-4.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)