help!? Win. ME stuffed up my r4

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by bubblez-go-pop, Feb 11, 2008.

1. bubblez-go-pop
    OP

bubblez-go-pop Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2008
    New Zealand
    Ok so i just got my R4 today (i orderd it with an EZflash 3-in-1 expansion and 2GB micro sd [​IMG] )
    I go round to my mates house as they have an xp and broadband so i thought it would be faster to get homebrew and what not on my card. All was going to plan untill i returned home and reorganised stuff on my card, with my ME computer, and all of a sudden several homebrew apps were telling me my "FAT" system or something is not suported and please get "DLDI" patch for rom.
    I dont get it, I had formatted it as FAT32 the first time i copied to the card, but i dont remember changing the FAT system...
    I dont know what to do to fix this, i dont want to wait 1 hr to cut everything off the memory stick, format, and then 1 hr cuting it back on.

Any help is apreciated.
    Thanks [​IMG]

2. DarkAura

DarkAura Offline

Aug 20, 2007
    Canada
    Over there.
    Um, auto DLDI patching for the R4 was fixed a long time ago. Try getting the newest firmware. Or like 1.11 or around there.

3. bubblez-go-pop
    OP

bubblez-go-pop Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2008
    New Zealand
    I think i have 1.5 or something (correct me if this is a non-existent firmware [​IMG] )
    Is there a problem with the autopatching in this firmware?

EDIT: 1.15 sorry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice