Hacking HELP! Wii U bricked after installing Coldboot Haxchi

ssb4master

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed haxchi and my console was ok, but after installing coldboot haxchi, my console bricked and gave me error message 160-0103. Is there any way to fix this besides sending this to Nintendo because of homebrew?

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, there's nothing you can do with it. Sorry for your Wii U loss. At that state, it cannot boot anymore.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like Colombo said it has to be a legit DS game not a downloaded DS game. Also good luck sending it to Nintendo. Your best bet is buying a Wii U console only on Ebay for around $100 (Nintendo charges about that or more for repairs anyway).

Last edited by ,

ssb4master

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well RIP wii u

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The website I used when installing made it sound like a semi-brick and didn't mention that it would be a full brick... Atleast I have a cfw 3ds with games that I like more than the ones on the wii u. :( R.I.P WII U. You will be missed.

ssb4master

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@pwsincd
Idiotically installed CBHC over fake DS VC title.
Sorry mate, you're done for good and afaik, no NAND dump.
You land on this glorious list: wiiubru.com/rip
Well I don't really care too much because almost all of my gaming library has a clone fro the 3ds or something similar, I can play on pc like darksiders wrmastered edition, have a similar or even better copy on the wii and I still have my old wii which can also play gamecube games, or I can play it on an emulator, so it really won't be missed now that I've decked out my wii and 3ds.

Reactions: zxr750j

Brawl345

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.de
XP
Country
Germany
Say thanks to the retards who make tutorials for installing CBHC without warning that the risks are gigantic
No, say thanks to the retards who can't read and follow basic instructions. Of course you can't use a non-legit DS VC because you can only start it with sig patches (=> you need to start a CFW first). Coldboot Haxchi just instructs the system to boot the DS title by default. CBHC is not "dangerous". Seriously, look at the brick list on wiiubru.com and it's all user errors.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No, say thanks to the retards who can't read and follow basic instructions. Of course you can't use a non-legit DS VC because you can only start it with sig patches (=> you need to start a CFW first). Coldboot Haxchi just instructs the system to boot the DS title by default. CBHC is not "dangerous". Seriously, look at the brick list on wiiubru.com and it's all user errors.
Even if you install it properly you can brick your console simply by logging out of your Nintendo account and rebooting.

It's really the most idiotic system I've ever seen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free