Homebrew Help Wii Homebrew Green screen/freezing after playing any game for about an Hour

Markplaywii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,I have an issue with my Wii that is hacked and has homebrew on it. It has had it since 2012 and no I haven't updated my Wii or the app I believe. My Wii will play any game from the main screen or off the homebrew app fine for about 30minutes to 1 hour then it randomly goes green and freezes. If I turn the Wii off and back on it works fine till the same amount of time comes again. I know it is an issue with my SD card files, but I'm not sure what app or setting may do this. When there is no SD card in the Wii this never happens the Wii works normally.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,I have an issue with my Wii that is hacked and has homebrew on it. It has had it since 2012 and no I haven't updated my Wii or the app I believe. My Wii will play any game from the main screen or off the homebrew app fine for about 30minutes to 1 hour then it randomly goes green and freezes. If I turn the Wii off and back on it works fine till the same amount of time comes again. I know it is an issue with my SD card files, but I'm not sure what app or setting may do this. When there is no SD card in the Wii this never happens the Wii works normally.
Hello,

Try to format your SD card and put your applications back on this SD, to see the result.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: