HELP - WII 4.0 and USB LOADER GX Channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by rleow1112, Jun 9, 2009.

Jun 9, 2009
  1. rleow1112
    OP

Newcomer rleow1112 Member

Singapore
    HELP HELP HELP...

I used to work on 3.2U with USB Loader GX work perfectly without any problem..
    Today, I had accidentaly upgraded it to 4.0 and also deleted the CIOS using CIOS_UNINSTALLER !! (Yah yah.. I am so careless !! )

Afterwhich, USB Loader GX channel is no longer working as it displayed BLANK SCREEN on TV when launched !!!

I had been looking the threads everywhere, but so far have not been able to resolve the problem....I had even format the WII, but not helping as it it still on 4.0 and reinstall the
    USB Loader GX via HBC.. The TV is displayed BLANK SCREEN !

Anyone have any idea how to overcome this issue ? Also I had tried various options to downgrade it back to 3.3, but also not successful !!!

HELP HELP HELP !!
    Regards/Robert

2. Livy

Newcomer Livy Member

United Kingdom
    you need a cios installed, don't think you can do that on 4.0 or how hard it is to roll back to 3.x to install one.

3. natemckn

Member natemckn GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If you still have the homebrew channel, get a cIOS installer and install a cIOS. USB loaders cannot work without one. This should work fine on 4.0

4. TehLexinator

Member TehLexinator GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hmmm... I would try the cios rev 9 installer, followed by a downgrade.

When i upgraded to 4.0, a lot of my stuff quit working, so I went back to good ol 3.1! Now everything works perfectly again.
    Hell I still use cios rev 9!