Hacking HELP! White screen of death with Moonshell 2.10

ozzzmosis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok guys, i hope you can help me. I have a DS Lite with a R4i SDHC (Black box) and firmware from www.r4i-sdhc.com, version 1.20b. The firmware had Moonshell 2.00 bundled with it. Then i saw Moonshell 2.10 stable on FileTrip so i decided to download it and replace my old Moonshell with it. Works great, but i have one tiny problem. Whenever i try to EXIT TO FIRMWARE, my screen hangs, showing me the WHITE SCREEN OF DEATH. Meaning i saw nothing, just all white. I have to turn off my DS and turn it on again to access the firmware. This didn't happen on my previous Moonshell, i could get back to my firmware just fine before. Any suggestions on what i can do?
rolleyes.gif

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ozzzmosis said:
Ok guys, i hope you can help me. I have a DS Lite with a R4i SDHC (Black box) and firmware from www.r4i-sdhc.com, version 1.20b. The firmware had Moonshell 2.00 bundled with it. Then i saw Moonshell 2.10 stable on FileTrip so i decided to download it and replace my old Moonshell with it. Works great, but i have one tiny problem. Whenever i try to EXIT TO FIRMWARE, my screen hangs, showing me the WHITE SCREEN OF DEATH. Meaning i saw nothing, just all white. I have to turn off my DS and turn it on again to access the firmware. This didn't happen on my previous Moonshell, i could get back to my firmware just fine before. Any suggestions on what i can do?
rolleyes.gif

yup i have the same card, and the exit to firmware doesn't work, if you really wanna use it u gotta use the moonshell provided with the firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?