Hardware Help?When insert Game Cart Some Pop up slower than others?

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ive noticed something and im kinda scared now..
Right when you insert a game it pops up right? Well some of my games pop up instantly but my pokemon sun takes 2-3 seconds and then it pops up i got worried so i grabbed my 10 games tried them all in row and ive noticed alot load instantly some load after a second some after 2secs and pokemon sun after 3secs but mario for example and alpha sapphire its instant..
hmm
It did read them all in row its just when its about to pop up some slower than others is this normal?

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try another high mem usage game like hyrule warrior, smash4, or monster hunter. should be the same

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

there are demos for monster hunter, smash too i think, that you could use

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The thing is i saw on youtube a video of a guy putting the pokejmon game in the slot and it read it instantly while mine takes like 2-3 secs
Is something wrong with my handheld other games read instantly pokemon reads too but after 2-3 secs...
I even saw a 2 ds that read sun instantly so im not sure but other games read right away..

Nvm i just saw couple more vids on youtube i guess its normal because for some people it takes pokemon sun 1-3 seconds to read and pop up while for other people its instant so i guess its normal and random?

Last edited by Zeldalife89,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Usually the first time I put a new game into my system, it takes a while to pop up, but every time after that, it's instant. Makes me think the 3DS is cataloging every game cart stuck into the slot, and new games it has to make a new entry for or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.