Hacking Help! weird problem with vitashell not showing folders and files

xwizit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So ive been running sd2vita without any problems and upgraded to 3.65 enso today, all good and well. No issues. But then i connected vitashell to my pc and all of a sudden a LOT of my files are not showing on my pc which show on the vitashell VITA UI, and my pc detects my memory card as a LOT smaller than what it used to be! Any ideas what has happened?

xwizit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
To confirm i already have system files showing and hide hidden files is unchecked too, i can actually see some folders that are hidden (the phased out yellow colour folder) but a LOT arent showing, for example in my /app folder i can see 5 folders, but on my vita, in the same /app folder there are over 35!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok ive figured one thing out-vitashell to usb my pc is actually mounting something called imc0-not ux0, how can i force change this? and why did this happen all of a sudden? :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

please ignore-have figured it out-for some reason vitashell defaulted to show imc instead of ux0 when connecting my vita to usb vitashell

Shady Guy Jose

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
In VitaShell's Home view (the one with all the drives), press Triangle. There should be mount options, there. If you press start, there should also be an option for what gets fed to the PC through USB.

EDIT: Ninja'd by your edit :P

xwizit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
In VitaShell's Home view (the one with all the drives), press Triangle. There should be mount options, there. If you press start, there should also be an option for what gets fed to the PC through USB.

thank you though! i was freaking out tbh, because it happened out of the blue but it does make sense when updating vitashell that it would default to that setting!

Turkeybob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mine just messes up and won’t let me use my games till I restart my handheld any help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum