Homebrew (help wanted) Sugar Sugar Rune - Heart Ga Ippai! Moegi Gakuen (J) NOT WORKING on GBAR2? PLS HELP ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It doesn't get past the BIOS screen, then always i greeted me a white screen by pressing start any fo fix for this? They are all work on VisualBoyAdvance-M emu on my pc.

Reactions: cearp

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Contains from some DMA instructions, so its Unsupported on the previous GBAR2 DSi builds, but has "Prefetch abort" error screen on the latest mGba 3ds Builds.

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Crashes at the previous GBARunner2 builds, but doesn't work on the latest mGBA3DS builds :(

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
dude what's the matter with you, you double, triple and quadruple post about gbarunner2 and obscure games that don't work on it when there's a compatibility list to check and you literally can run most games either with it or open_AGB_firm. Nobody is gonna fix the emulators to make some obscure game work on them. Just play them elsewhere

Reactions: KGBEER

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
dude what's the matter with you, you double, triple and quadruple post about gbarunner2 and obscure games that don't work on it when there's a compatibility list to check and you literally can run most games either with it or open_AGB_firm. Nobody is gonna fix the emulators to make some obscure game work on them. Just play them elsewhere
Does this game work with center and mask on? How about that work fine on my PC using Vba-M emulator?

KGBEER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude I tottaly agree with you.
I don't understand how his/her posts aren't against the rules and why admins/mods don't warn him/her.

It seems OP doesnt understand english and if his/her intention is creating a list of gba2 supported games it could be
done in one single thread editing and creating posts to upddate and if any game there requires a more detailed discussion it could be cretead a thread to it.

Everyday OP creates similar threads and double, triple, posts on there with very few minutes time lapse without adding nothing that justifies
the double post and that easily it could be done editing the original post.
that means that OP's spaming his/her own thread.

I guess if the community feels like just report to admins or I'm afraid this madness will go on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1