Hacking Help wanted please RGH

Yiffna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Guys,

I've dug out my old Falcon RGH which is running spot on to say its been stashed away. I've been away from the scene for a fair few years so i've got a couple of questions.

- Which is the best program now to compile Freeboot? Is Freeboot still the way to go or is there a new better alternative

- Which is the best program to transfer stuff to the hard drive. I can remember using FTP because the programs weren't very good, is there a good organising program which is reliable?

- Last but not least, where is the best resources to read up on the latest apps and emulators for the 360. When i left it i don't think any decent emulators were about.

Thanks for any help guys, it's much appreciated

Lmaokernel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,

I've dug out my old Falcon RGH which is running spot on to say its been stashed away. I've been away from the scene for a fair few years so i've got a couple of questions.

- Which is the best program now to compile Freeboot? Is Freeboot still the way to go or is there a new better alternative

- Which is the best program to transfer stuff to the hard drive. I can remember using FTP because the programs weren't very good, is there a good organising program which is reliable?

- Last but not least, where is the best resources to read up on the latest apps and emulators for the 360. When i left it i don't think any decent emulators were about.

Thanks for any help guys, it's much appreciated

I believe jrunner is the newest go to tool for the nand now. That's what I used last.

You can copy things from a USB to internal with any custom dashboard that I've tried. Xex menu has a file manager too.

Xbins has a collection of homebrew, tools, emulators, pretty much anything you need. There's also this site which has hosted many things I can't find anywhere else:
http://www.360-hq.com/modules.php?name=Xbox_Homebrew

Sent from my toaster running Rebug

Last edited by Lmaokernel,

Yiffna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the advice guys. I wiped my hard drive and reused it in my PS3 so I’m starting from scratch on the 360. Is freestyle still being updated

Lmaokernel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the advice guys. I wiped my hard drive and reused it in my PS3 so I’m starting from scratch on the 360. Is freestyle still being updated
No not for a while, at least I haven't seen a new release for some time now. It's stable though. If you're gonna use dash launch make sure you get the latest build or you might red ring and get an error message on boot. Happened to me once

Sent from my toaster running Rebug

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1