HELP: wad channels and hbc apps do not load

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by RCpunk, Jul 26, 2010.

Jul 26, 2010
  1. RCpunk
    OP

Newcomer RCpunk Newbie

United States
    hello everyone, this is my first post, , ,

so i have a softmoded 4.2e, which was working flawlessly one week ago

then after installing a couple of things(dont remember) my wad installed channels stopped working,

after that my homebrew apps stopped too, except usb loader, neogamma, dop ios

if anyone can help id be trully greatful

btw, i tried to solve the problem myslef but nothing, , ,

2. SherlockHolmeboy

Member SherlockHolmeboy GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    You'll need to give us more information than that. See if you can remember what you installed. What are the filenames, at least? What cIOS do you have installed? Are you trying to load your channels from an SD card?

3. bwillb

Member bwillb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I love these... it was working perfectly, but you installed some random thing that you have no idea what it was, and now its not working. You keep tech support people in business... and help them keep tobacco and alcohol companies in business [​IMG]

anyway, sounds like you probably installed an updater that stubbed some IOS or another. is homebrew channel still working? do you have bootmii boot2 and a backup? and as sherlock there asked, what cIOS have you installed? waninkoko's? hermes? cIOScorp? which versions?

and what, exactly, did you do to try to solve it yourself?

4. RCpunk
    OP

Newcomer RCpunk Newbie

United States
    Thanks God i figured it out, , , I just needed to install hermes cios , , , thanks for the help guys, , , i really appreciate it