elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I went to 3 stores including a card shop looking for cards for the Eye of Judgement game. I just got the camera, game, mat, and starter pack of cards today and I love it, I have been playing against the AI for 3 hours straight, but I want more cards. Does anyone know of a retail chain that still carries these cards? I don't want to order them off the net unless I have too cause that will take to long for shipping and I want to play soon. Sorry normally I am not this impatient but this is like MTG all over again for me but this time I don't have to worry about finding another player as I have the AI. Thanks for your help. Later all.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I know of a few sites that have scans of the cards that work just the same when you print them to cardstock.

As for retail stores, you'd be better off asking locally instead of on an international forum.

elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you allowed to tell me the sites so I can print them off, I don't go online so I won't be cheating against others, I only play against the AI and my wife.

elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh, I honestly didn't know that those sites with card pics on them were against the rules. Any chance you know where I can still actually buy some cards over the net. At this point I don't mind shelling out some cash I just want some more cards.

EDIT: Ok anyone. I have checked Walmart, Target, Kmart, Gamestop, and others. No one carries these cards anymore. I am seriously willing to buy the cards. I just need to know where to go to buy them. Either IRL or on the Net. Can someone please help.

Re EDIT: Nevermind, I found some on Ebay used but they look like they are in good cond. I will just buy them and wait for them to be shipped. Thanks all. Later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Buttocks