Hacking Help vWii experts

GR-DRACULA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello. I have a problem with riivolution on vWii (latest 1.06 version) and I want to know if this is vWii bug or i installed something that I shouldn't. What ever disk I launch with it with textures or nothing, after I press wii menu from the home menu it goes on black screen... Why?.. :x Also I wanna ask why it says some wii ware games I install that they are unusable like sm64 and some others.. What can I do for these? Let me know if you need any information like sys check log or etc, thanks. :x

Last edited by GR-DRACULA,

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
oh dear, you shouldnt install wiiware stuff. There are differences between wii and vwii homebrew, wii ones can brick vwii and vice versa.

you can use wiiflow and emunand foe wiiware/vc titles but dont go installing them on the vwii nand, its not a great idea.

Last edited by davetheshrew,

GR-DRACULA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
oh dear, you shouldnt install wiiware stuff. There are differences between wii and vwii homebrew, wii ones can brick vwii and vice versa.

you can use wiiflow and emunand foe wiiware/vc titles but dont go installing them on the vwii nand, its not a great idea.
Well I used specified moded wad manager for vWii not normal wad manager .

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

That would be true if it actually was homebrew he was trying to run but it's not. WiiWare/VC games are the same on Wii and vWii.

GR-DRACULA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
@davetheshrew @The Real Jdbye have a look what error I get
1461764420678-1693128447.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...