Hardware [Help] Vita stop recognize all cards (SD2VITA & Original)

toze3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
My vita have the enso 3.60 installed, and last night I tried to add a game and update the plugins.

In the midle I saw an APP in theHomebrew launcher about being a new driver for the SD2Vita, and after installed that it asked to format the cards, that I refused, and now I cant acess to none of the cards.

It's a Vita 1000, have an oficial 16GB card and a SD2vita.

I tried everything and made the mistake of not only rebuild the database but also to do a "factory settings". But still can't get any acess to any card, they are not recognized, and when I try to install molecule by Henkaku site, it skips because can't find the card...
I can find Henkaku on system menu, but fails all operations related to card.

What's the path? can someone help me?

I could get acess to other hacked vita if it helps... should I update this to 3.73 and check

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did you put Vitashell on UR0? That is the normally not visible internal memory of the 1000 and you should have installed it according to the all too well known guide. If you did, you should be able to start Vitashell and troubleshoot from there.

toze3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Did you put Vitashell on UR0? That is the normally not visible internal memory of the 1000 and you should have installed it according to the all too well known guide. If you did, you should be able to start Vitashell and troubleshoot from there.

I did follow an online guide (vita hack guide), but all was installed on the VITA MC. In UR0 only the "tai" folder.
Should I install also there?

sounds like a typical id.dat issue. delete the file on the root of the sd card.

That worked out, thanks. I inserted the Vita MC in another hacked VITA and with vitashell moved the id.dat to inside a backup folder and now it recognizes. Now I can install again ENSO.
The SD card that I used on Vita doesn't have any id.dat file.

Just regret to made the factory reset on this...

For sure looked to be a problem with the SD2Vita app on the Homebrew app...

Reactions: Koldur

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I did follow an online guide (vita hack guide), but all was installed on the VITA MC. In UR0 only the "tai" folder.
Should I install also there?

That worked out, thanks. I inserted the Vita MC in another hacked VITA and with vitashell moved the id.dat to inside a backup folder and now it recognizes. Now I can install again ENSO.
The SD card that I used on Vita doesn't have any id.dat file.

Just regret to made the factory reset on this...

For sure looked to be a problem with the SD2Vita app on the Homebrew app...

If you use this guide: https://vita.hacks.guide/get-started it should install it on the UR0 folder. That way you always have access to VitaShell which is pretty much your most important app to troubleshoot.

toze3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you use this guide: https://vita.hacks.guide/get-started it should install it on the UR0 folder. That way you always have access to VitaShell which is pretty much your most important app to troubleshoot.

it was that guide yes, one year ago or so. It's a little different the recomend plugins, at least does't use ref00d for spoofing games.

But the vitashell was installed on MC Vita, maybe because it's a VITA1000.

Should I move the instalation to UR0 ? or Copy? maybe with the app Application Storage Manager

susi91

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Isn't only the tai (hen config) folder on ur0, in case you follow that guide? Never heard about an app installed to that partition.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But the vitashell was installed on MC Vita, maybe because it's a VITA1000.

Should I move the instalation to UR0 ? or Copy? maybe with the app Application Storage Manager

I doubt that this is possible. The vita installs always all apps to ux0.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: