Help viewing images with moonshell on G6 lite

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by anotheruser22, Oct 4, 2006.

1. anotheruser22
    OP

anotheruser22 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2006
    Can someone help me be able to view images on my DS Lite? I'm using a G6 lite and I converted images as mentioned here

http://scdev.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5280

and copied them over to my DS but how can I view them? When I go into the media section of moonshell and try to view from the 'picture' menu it shows nothing in the directory where I copied the files (.jpg) to.....

Any help would be appreciated [​IMG]

2. Deaddy

Deaddy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 10, 2004
    Canada
    in moonshell when i start it up it just shows a directory structure, and i go to where i put my jpegs and it just loads them. I never had to convert anything. when you say media section what do you mean? I don't know if any of this helped but its better than nothin I suppose.

3. TM_Sephiroth

TM_Sephiroth Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2006
    Brazil
    Can I view images just using Media-Extend? (Need to Convert it?)

4. anotheruser22
    OP

anotheruser22 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2006
    Anything is better than nothing [​IMG]

Umm about the media section.... From the G6 lite rom list > select the "NDS game" section in the top right > then choose "Media", this will launch software that I thought was moonshell?? If not how do I start moonshell???? [​IMG] From there I choose "Picture" and browse to my picture directory..... I don't see any of the .jpg files I have in here though

It's all getting too hard [​IMG] (for me anyway :'( )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice