Hacking Help viewing images with moonshell on G6 lite

anotheruser22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone help me be able to view images on my DS Lite? I'm using a G6 lite and I converted images as mentioned here

http://scdev.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5280

and copied them over to my DS but how can I view them? When I go into the media section of moonshell and try to view from the 'picture' menu it shows nothing in the directory where I copied the files (.jpg) to.....

Any help would be appreciated
cool.gif

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
in moonshell when i start it up it just shows a directory structure, and i go to where i put my jpegs and it just loads them. I never had to convert anything. when you say media section what do you mean? I don't know if any of this helped but its better than nothin I suppose.

anotheruser22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
in moonshell when i start it up it just shows a directory structure, and i go to where i put my jpegs and it just loads them. I never had to convert anything. when you say media section what do you mean? I don't know if any of this helped but its better than nothin I suppose.

Anything is better than nothing
laugh.gif

Umm about the media section.... From the G6 lite rom list > select the "NDS game" section in the top right > then choose "Media", this will launch software that I thought was moonshell?? If not how do I start moonshell????
unsure.gif
From there I choose "Picture" and browse to my picture directory..... I don't see any of the .jpg files I have in here though

It's all getting too hard
biggrin.gif
(for me anyway :'( )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night