Hacking [HELP] Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni - Analog Stick not working!

Poochy23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello fellow PSVita gamers!

I have a problem with this game. I used AutoPluginII to install AnalogStickDisable_SwapLeftAndRight.skprx plugin and remaPSV, then started the game and pressed START+SQUARE button to view remaPSV settings. I think I choose the default settings and then tried to play the game, but I noticed that I was unable to use the sticks. I couldn't move the camera and the character. Then I unistalled those two plugins, but still in this game the analog sticks are unresponsive. I also noticed that I cannot use the left stick in the LiveArea either. Any ideas?

I am on 3.73 with HENkaku.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have a problem with this game. I used AutoPluginII to install AnalogStickDisable_SwapLeftAndRight.skprx plugin and remaPSV, then started the game and pressed START+SQUARE button to view remaPSV settings. I think I choose the default settings and then tried to play the game, but I noticed that I was unable to use the sticks. I couldn't move the camera and the character. Then I unistalled those two plugins, but still in this game the analog sticks are unresponsive. I also noticed that I cannot use the left stick in the LiveArea either. Any ideas?

Downgrade to 3.60 already

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

@Poochy23 ,downgrade to 3.60 or 3.65 with modoru 2.1!

Reactions: Poochy23

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the link, but I don't understand how this is going to solve my problem? I mean, I installed a plugin, I then uninstalled it, so shouldn't whatever it changed go back to the state it was before?
Alot plugins arnt compatable with 3.73

Poochy23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Alot plugins arnt compatable with 3.73

Ok, so if I want to use this plugin I should downgrade, got it!

But I don't want to use it anymore, so how downgrading will reset Vakyrie Drive to original state?

I just want to completly undo whatever this plugin do to my analog sticks when I play Valkyrie Drive!

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

But I don't want to use it anymore, so how downgrading will reset Vakyrie Drive to original state?

I just want to completly undo whatever this plugin do to my analog sticks when I play Valkyrie Drive!
Downgrade yet?

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Sorry @Poochy23 ,you have installed Autoplugin II?
Simply,disinstall the plugin and automatically reboot PS Vita,and the game it should go back to normal,if you don't want make a downgrade!

Poochy23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Downgrade yet?

Hahahahaha!!:rofl2::D

Sorry @Poochy23 ,you have installed Autoplugin II?
Simply,disinstall the plugin and automatically reboot PS Vita,and the game it should go back to normal,if you don't want make a downgrade!

Thank you for your answer! I forgot to mention that I used Autoplugin II to install and uninstall the plugin, with no luck...Still the sticks don't work.

I just used another memory card with no plugins installed and it seems the problem is gone! So I guess I should manually delete with VitaShell the plugin folder on my main memory card and try again.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hahahahaha!!:rofl2::D

Thank you for your answer! I forgot to mention that I used Autoplugin II to install and uninstall the plugin, with no luck...Still the sticks don't work.

I just used another memory card with no plugins installed and it seems the problem is gone! So I guess I should manually delete with VitaShell the plugin folder on my main memory card and try again.

@Poochy23 ,exactly try to checked ux0/tai and the plugin is still present,delete file,control also config.txt and configbackup.txt,if here is present plugin line delete an reboot PS Vita!

Poochy23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
@Poochy23 ,exactly try to checked ux0/tai and the plugin is still present,delete file,control also config.txt and configbackup.txt,if here is present plugin line delete an reboot PS Vita!

Thank you for your guidance! I checked ux0/tai and both configs, but all seem as they should! Nothing there to delete. Well that's it for today. I will try again tomorrow! Thank you both for your answers, ideas and suggestions!

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your guidance! I checked ux0/tai and both configs, but all seem as they should! Nothing there to delete. Well that's it for today. I will try again tomorrow! Thank you both for your answers, ideas and suggestions!
Ux0:tai should not exist delete it

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

@Poochy23 ,if there is nothing in ux0,try to check in ur0 as i wrote in the previous post.

No clue or care just delete it

@Shadow#1 ,already deleted some time ago the ux0 folder!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @NinStar I like it gentle, then rough, then gentle again. Then I nap.