Hacking HELP! USB has to be formatted? what do o i do?

RandleSR39

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help me! For the past month when i put my Kingston MicroSD card into the USB T-Flash thing it would work in the usual pattern: Auto Play thing would pop up, i go to computer, click open on Drive E: or whatever, it opens and voilla it works... but then two days ago when i put it in it says i need to format but even when i click yes it says: Disk E: cannot be formatted.

Could this have to do with the fact i recently downloaded Moonshell (the reccomended version by several people on here) and also downloaded several videos?

P.S. why does the dpgenc.exe for Moonshell usually freeze? like i'm using it right now despite the fact my usb thing doesn' t work and its frozen and i can't even right click on it...

Thx to anyone that helps
smileipb2.png

ShadowAoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usually I get that message on Vista and it doesn't allow me to open the drive. However, when I open the drive on XP, it allows me. Try and find another computer and see if you can move all the files off and then format.

And yes, formatting will erase EVERYTHING.

RandleSR39

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay then next chance i have to use another cpu i'll try but till then i'm screwed...looks like i'll just have to rough it out with what i have
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse