OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I followed a guide on updating Luma after Tiny Format my Old 3DS and after I launched Luma updater for updating to LUma 6.0.1, my system setting changed from Sys to Ver. I can still launch CIAs and install CIA and open from a9lh and other apps. I also have my sysNAND and emNAND backup on my PC. Why am I from Sys and Ver and can access all my CFW options? What do I do??

WilliamLC

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
zeldawiki.org
XP
Country
United States
Reboot your console while holding SELECT, then make sure there is an x between the parentheses next to "Show Current NAND in System Settings". If there isn't, scroll down to it and press A. Reboot and go back into System Settings, if it shows properly now, great. If not, use Luma/Star Updater to download the latest unstable release. It's working just fine for me on Luma v6.0.1-74ac76ba.

veraci_00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reboot your console while holding SELECT, then make sure there is an x between the parentheses next to "Show Current NAND in System Settings". If there isn't, scroll down to it and press A. Reboot and go back into System Settings, if it shows properly now, great. If not, use Luma/Star Updater to download the latest unstable release. It's working just fine for me on Luma v6.0.1-74ac76ba.

that would've been my guess when he told me options he had selected. I wasn't sure though, so I suggested he ask here where the experts r. ;)

CorrellRoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow when I click tht it showed Sys, why was it Ver when disabled???

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh wow when I click tht it showed Sys, why was it Ver when disabled???
Because "Ver." is the normal behaviour.
When that option is enabled, it shows wither "Sys." or "Emu." to help differentiate between "SysNAND" and Red/EmuNAND.

Since I don't use a RedNAND, I prefer leaving it off. On my backup SD that does have a RedNAND for experimental reasons, I have it on. Haven't touched that thing in a month, though. Which is as long as I've had it.

CorrellRoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So I have to reinstall RedNAND or do nothing by this point? I followed this hack guide btw
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide_RedNAND/wiki/Part-3-(RedNAND)

I still have Luma CFW access, a9lh, and cia and homebrew. Im sorry for questions, Im new.

On last step showed lumaupdate and thts whe its changed to Ver instead of Sys

D

Deleted User

Everything is fine. Nothing needs to be set up now. You have a complete A9LH installation with no problems. Enjoy. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol