Homebrew HELP Update 11 . 1 . 0 - 34 E ... NEED TO BYPASS REGION LOCK

Regent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi i'm an european YTber , i would like so much to make a gameplay of Yokai Watch 2 but ... I need to bypass the usa REGION LOCK , you can see the Version in the title , i have only a 3DS no Freaky Form , i need a help since that's my job ... everyone who help will have a special mention !

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i'm an european YTber , i would like so much to make a gameplay of Yokai Watch 2 but ... I need to bypass the usa REGION LOCK , you can see the Version in the title , i have only a 3DS no Freaky Form , i need a help since that's my job ... everyone who help will have a special mention !
You need homebrew. Get oot3d and a powersave.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan

Your entrypoint options are below:

upload_2016-9-30_13-7-8.png
- everything which says "Working" means you'll be able to use it, all the rest are games you need, there is also Steelhax which is free from the eShop but its a secondary exploit so you need the HBL to install it so you're kinda stuck.. Region Three is the app in HBL.

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your entrypoint options are below:

View attachment 64400 - everything which says "Working" means you'll be able to use it, all the rest are games you need, there is also Steelhax which is free from the eShop but its a secondary exploit so you need the HBL to install it so you're kinda stuck.. Region Three is the app in HBL.
Region three is (AFAIK) not working on the current version. You have to use region four.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1