1. D4rkshadow

OP D4rkshadow Newbie
    Newcomer

India
    am absolutely a noob at this. i had installed cfw few months ago and it was working fine. then i didnt use the system for 3 months. i charged it today and now the bottom display is blue and showing this error

Bootrom 8046
    error code 00F800FF
    F8F8FFFF FFFFFFFF
    00000000 00000000.

the top display is black and has very dim flicking lines. the bottom just shows this. is it fixable ? :(

2. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Czech Republic
    Can you boot to luma config? (Hold select on boot)

3. D4rkshadow

OP D4rkshadow Newbie
    Newcomer

India
    i can't boot into godmode/luma it seems. it gets to that blue screen instantly after i press power button. there's no delay like we have during normal boot.

4. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    You're more then likely going to need to do a hard mod to fix it since you can't get into GM9 to restore your nand.

5. wormdood

wormdood pirate booty inspector

United States
    gm9 can be flashed to (and booted from) a bs9 compatible flashcard (assuming the op has a second console)

6. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    You might be able to save it with a ntrboot compatible DS flashcart like the R4i Gold 3DS.
    You might have a faulty NAND though, which can be worked around if you have a NAND backup, but if you don't there's not much you can do. With a NAND backup you could create an emuNAND and boot directly into that from ntrboot.

zfreeman, Pluupy and wormdood like this.
  7. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

maybe this video can help you. it's for new 2ds but it should work for new 3ds also. remember that you need nand backup and second 3ds to flash the flash card.

Last edited Mar 17, 2018
  8. TheKawaiiDesu

TheKawaiiDesu Ball of Kawaiiness

Korea, North
    According to 3Dbrew, getting this error means your firm0/firm1 partitions are corrupt. Unless I'm mistaken, you should be able to fix this with a ntrboot compatible cart, using it to either reinstall b9s or restore a NAND backup.

Pluupy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - 00F800FF, F8F8FFFF, FFFFFFFF