Hacking [Help] Unable to connect PS TV to PS3

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to activate my PS TV for several days and just can't seem to connect my PS TV to my PS3. These are my settings (Not real Names)
PS TV:
FW: TaiHenkaku 3.60
Connection: MY Home Connection
Acount: [email protected]
Proxy: [Whatever Vita_Update_Blocker tells me]

PS3:
FW: Latest Firmware
Connection: My Home Connection
Acount: [email protected]
Proxy: [Whatever Vita_Update_Blocker tells me]
Vita Detection is on BTW

Even with all of this set up, whenever i go into [content manager] => [Connect PS3], my PS3 doesn't show up. It will say "Add a device" but when i click on it, it just tells me what i need to do to connect a PS3 despite already have all the settings correct. Does anyone know what to do?

Sorry this was long winded, I've just been stumped for a while now.

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The proxy goes into the PS TV ONLY, you don't put the proxy into the PS3 settings.
Sorry, I made a typo. I never inputted proxy settings into my PS3. I should note that i tried to link my PS TV without Vita_Update_Blocker and i get an error. When ever i do have Vita_Update_Blocker running, my PS3 shows up but its faded so that i can't connect to it.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I made a typo. I never inputted proxy settings into my PS3. I should note that i tried to link my PS TV without Vita_Update_Blocker and i get an error. When ever i do have Vita_Update_Blocker running, my PS3 shows up but its faded so that i can't connect to it.

Wait, are trying to activate your Vita or link it? - Maybe both if you never conected to PSN with that system before.

To link
your PSN account on your vita/TV you have to restore the system, once in the initial start up menu enter your wifi and PSN details, that will link your account with your system.

Then you have to transfer a game to activate it.

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, are trying to activate your Vita or link it? - Maybe both if you never conected to PSN with that system before.

To link
your PSN account on your vita/TV you have to restore the system, once in the initial start up menu enter your wifi and PSN details, that will link your account with your system.

Then you have to transfer a game to activate it.
I'm trying to activate it. I restored it a few days ago with the proper PSN account. I was successfully able to "link" it I think. On my PS TV, it shows my PS3 (When Vita Update Blocker is not on) and i can try to connect to it, but i get a network error. (Which i expect because i'm on 3.60) My problem is that when i have Vita Update blocker on, My PS TV will not allow me to connect to my PS3. The option to connect is grayed out and i can't click it at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: