Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

After a several month break from using my switch I'm back at it. Due to REINX not getting updated I switched to Atmosphere a while back.

I updated Atmosphere to the latest version as well as my switch. I am able to get into the homebrew launcher, but for some reason, Goldleaf refuses to install my titles. As well as whenever I try to launch the homebrew browser it errors out (see picture) as well as when I go to launch my backups it also refuses to launch. Like I said I am far removed from switch homebrew and there could very well be something I'm missing.

Thanks in advance!

20200614_130442.jpg

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

After a several month break from using my switch I'm back at it. Due to REINX not getting updated I switched to Atmosphere a while back.

I updated Atmosphere to the latest version as well as my switch. I am able to get into the homebrew launcher, but for some reason, Goldleaf refuses to install my titles. As well as whenever I try to launch the homebrew browser it errors out (see picture) as well as when I go to launch my backups it also refuses to launch. Like I said I am far removed from switch homebrew and there could very well be something I'm missing.

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 213396
I recommend the following troubleshooting steps:
  1. Remove all CFW files/folders from your SD card (that would be folders like /sept/ and /atmosphere/)
  2. Re-download the latest Atmosphere
  3. Download the latest fusee-primary (next to Atmosphere)
  4. Download these signature patches
  5. Put Atmosphere and the signature patches onto your SD card
  6. Put the SD into your Switch
  7. Launch Atmosphere using fusee-primary

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend the following troubleshooting steps:
  1. Remove all CFW files/folders from your SD card (that would be folders like /sept/ and /atmosphere/)
  2. Re-download the latest Atmosphere
  3. Download the latest fusee-primary (next to Atmosphere)
  4. Download these signature patches
  5. Put Atmosphere and the signature patches onto your SD card
  6. Put the SD into your Switch
  7. Launch Atmosphere using fusee-primary
actually I just got the newest version of ReiNX and it seems to work fine now. I will update you if there is a catastrophic failure which could be very likely,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually I just got the newest version of ReiNX and it seems to work fine now. I will update you if there is a catastrophic failure which could be very likely,
ReiNX is rarely updated and is missing some features. If it works, great, but Atmosphere is recommended.

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ReiNX is rarely updated and is missing some features. If it works, great, but Atmosphere is recommended.
I tried switching over to the atmosphere but i never could get it to be a full success. There was always some kind of Fluke. Ill try and do a real switch over if it comes down to it. What features is ReiNX missing?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried switching over to the atmosphere but i never could get it to be a full success. There was always some kind of Fluke. Ill try and do a real switch over if it comes down to it. What features is ReiNX missing?
emuMMC, prodinfo protection and blanking, and many more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Believe Japan was going to make it legal at some point, according to a Kotaku...