Help: TU's not showing up on Unity Marketplace for XeX Games converted from GOD

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Jaguar9400, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Jaguar9400
    OP

Jaguar9400 Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2015
    Canada
    I'm trying to download the proper title update so I can use all of my dlc and a bunch of trainers but no TU's show up for any of my XeX Games. The TU's are always available to download with my XBLA or physical retail games but none for XeX. I've tried installing them manually but they still won't appear on the Aurora dashboard even though they get backed up. What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Last edited by Jaguar9400, Feb 3, 2017
  2. brickmii82

brickmii82 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 21, 2015
    United States
    How are you adding them? Horizon? Or is it just transferring to the 000000..../(titleid)/0700 folder. Can't remember if it's 0700 off hand, but you get the idea. Also, how are you converting from GOD to Xex format? All of the converters I've used I've found issues with.

3. Jaguar9400
    OP

Jaguar9400 Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2015
    Canada
    I was using horizon and nothing showed up so then I tried manually transferring them to the proper folders with no luck there either. I have network link set-up but nothing comes up on the unity marketplace. Although it does work great with physical and XBLA games that I own. Basically I bought the GOD games on a retail Xbox then converted it to ISO with GOD2ISO and later used exiso-GUI to convert the ISO to an XeX format.

Last edited by Jaguar9400, Feb 4, 2017
  4. DinohScene

DinohScene Capture the Dino

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    Try adding them with 360 content manager.
    It's a better and easier tool.

5. Xbox4ever666

Xbox4ever666 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2017
    Croatia
    I have the same problem, only way to start games that wont show up is to press back button on controller then choose file manager then Hdd1 then Games or Emulators... then .xex file of selected game or emulator to launch it... i hope that helps...