XAlexBlitz209X

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay So Today I Was Messing With My LG Vortex.Yesterday I Rooted It With Something Called "SuperOneClick".I Then Downloaded ROM Manager PRO,and i was messing with some of the settings.I Ended up Installing something I dont know if it was a ROM or something,but it said Backup or Clear Cache.I Clicked Clear Cache And Then My Phone Reseted Itself,and Now It Won't Turn On.It Just Gets Stuck On The Loading Screen.I Tried The Hard Reset And That Didn't Work,or Maybe I'm Doing It Wrong,but can Someone Please Help Me I Need My Phone
unsure.gif

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to boot into recovery mode hold down both volume buttons and the power button, and let the phone reset itself twice, then let go, you should be in a plain black with blue (or green, red, whatever color your phone happens to be) text screen, this is recovery mode

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Can your computer recognize the device when you plug it in via USB? If not, and you can't boot into Recovery Mode, I'm afraid it may be a done deal. Check over at XDA Developers (LG Optimus One section) and see if you can get help, they're the home of well-known experts in the Android rooting department.

XAlexBlitz209X

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CarbonX13 said:
Can your computer recognize the device when you plug it in via USB? If not, and you can't boot into Recovery Mode, I'm afraid it may be a done deal. Check over at XDA Developers (LG Optimus One section) and see if you can get help, they're the home of well-known experts in the Android rooting department.

Thanks For The Link I Found Something That's Similar To My Problem Let's Just See If It Works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gong