XAlexBlitz209X

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay So Today I Was Messing With My LG Vortex.Yesterday I Rooted It With Something Called "SuperOneClick".I Then Downloaded ROM Manager PRO,and i was messing with some of the settings.I Ended up Installing something I dont know if it was a ROM or something,but it said Backup or Clear Cache.I Clicked Clear Cache And Then My Phone Reseted Itself,and Now It Won't Turn On.It Just Gets Stuck On The Loading Screen.I Tried The Hard Reset And That Didn't Work,or Maybe I'm Doing It Wrong,but can Someone Please Help Me I Need My Phone
unsure.gif

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to boot into recovery mode hold down both volume buttons and the power button, and let the phone reset itself twice, then let go, you should be in a plain black with blue (or green, red, whatever color your phone happens to be) text screen, this is recovery mode

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Can your computer recognize the device when you plug it in via USB? If not, and you can't boot into Recovery Mode, I'm afraid it may be a done deal. Check over at XDA Developers (LG Optimus One section) and see if you can get help, they're the home of well-known experts in the Android rooting department.

XAlexBlitz209X

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CarbonX13 said:
Can your computer recognize the device when you plug it in via USB? If not, and you can't boot into Recovery Mode, I'm afraid it may be a done deal. Check over at XDA Developers (LG Optimus One section) and see if you can get help, they're the home of well-known experts in the Android rooting department.

Thanks For The Link I Found Something That's Similar To My Problem Let's Just See If It Works

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Ophelia_Later @ Ophelia_Later:
    TheZander
    @ TheZander: were you even joking about the ds? also a stolen ds is a huge tragedy. I'm beginningto wonder where your priorities lie
    Gift
    not a joke it was stolen and yes streetpass was turned on but i don't have a mac id or any clue of who did it. is there any hope of getting it back ive invested over $1,000 in it
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    This mac n cheese is bad
    +1
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    how tf do you invest over a grand in a DS?

Signed, someone who has invested over $700 in a mechanical keyboard
    +1
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    ive broken 4 digits
    Gift
    (ok, not me technically, since i myself didnt spend the money,my parents did, but still)
    Gift
    also on a related note, i should start treating my keyboard better, my friend saw my keyboard while visiting my house and he said "holy shit why is it this dirty do you like shove it up your ass right after you clean it or something"
    Gift
  • KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie:
    Lol you'd imagine anyone that can put 1k towards a ds would have fuck it money and just buy it again
    Gift
    (and for those of you wondering, no i dont shove it up my ass i just eat while gaming)
    Gift
    I swear some of these new users are duplicate accounts just to troll the shitbox lol
    Gift
    i mean, let's not pretend we contribute great stuff here normally
    Gift
    So you admit to having duplicate accounts? Sickly you know the offense for that :0
    +1
    Gift
    although it does have it's moments, where else would i have to specify i dont shove keyboards up my ass
    Gift
    Fun fact I didn't really realize the big pack in little Debbie's meant big snacks I thought they were double layred so I got home and was amazed and felt sick after finishing a big Christmas tree
    +1
    Gift
    oh shit it's almost christmas, i need to make a christmas pfp like last year
    Gift
    Why yes it usually happens every December unless you're Jewish
    Gift
    im muslim, what does that mean for me
    Gift
    You get screwed
    Gift
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think you get 72 virgins or something lol
    Gift
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sounds like a sexual nightmare to me but ymmv lol
    Gift
    That's life after death psi at least give him something to look forward to after 18
    Gift
    KennieDaMeanie
    @ KennieDaMeanie: Lol you'd imagine anyone that can put 1k towards a ds would have fuck it money and just buy it again
    Gift
    it was small investments over the course of a year and a half
    Gift
    how nude can pfp be i have a good pic but im no sure if im allowed to use it
    Gift
    Ophelia_Later @ Ophelia_Later: how nude can pfp be i have a good pic but im no sure if im allowed to use it