Hacking [Help] Tryin' to increase Friend List count into 100+ friends...

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,677
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted User

OP
Hey, is there a way to change the value of max friends limit crap into unlimited or whatever? I followed a tutorial off @DarkFlare69 's video

and it didn't work for me, even though I dumped my fresh new LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file on wiped emuNAND using Decrypt9WIP, then Injected it into sysNAND (of course Luma3DS CFW & A9LH), message still pops up saying "Your friend list is full." when I try to add 101st friend.

Somebody please help me on how to actually get it to work or other method. Thank you.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love this to be a reality. I have to keep removing friend codes to add new ones, and it slows down pokemon related request taking.

D

Deleted User

OP
This method was made by a person who is now prank calling me daily, sending pizza, and so much more I can't say publicly. I'll delete the video so no one else gets mislead.
Now I get it. That's why it would never work. I will quit wasting time attempting this for now cuz I fell for it lol. I could just instead clone my Friend List (friendsave.bin file) into emuNAND as my same Friend Code then emptying my list (which doesn't affect me on others' 3DSes -- I still exist on their lists permanently unless they manually remove me).

I would love this to be a reality. I have to keep removing friend codes to add new ones, and it slows down pokemon related request taking.
I hate 'losing' every single 3DS friends and it's hard to decide which will be removed since I have several friends playing online that can be joined and play together like Mario Kart 7.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)