ZeroX03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I recently had a N3DS XL [EUR] with arm9loaderhax/Luma3DS etc all running perfectly when I followed a guide on this site to transfer all of the data + CFW to another N3DS XL, which was successful, and in turn lost the CFW on N3DS XL #1 (11.3)

However, the issue I am now facing is how can I go ahead and re-install arm9loaderhax/Luma3DS on N3DS XL #1? So far my attempts have been unsuccessful when following this guide, where I receive an '[!] PM INIT Failed' error whenever I attempt to launch Safehax. It should be noted that I can still access arm9loaderhax when pressing Start on booting the device. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I recently had a N3DS XL [EUR] with arm9loaderhax/Luma3DS etc all running perfectly when I followed a guide on this site to transfer all of the data + CFW to another N3DS XL, which was successful, and in turn lost the CFW on N3DS XL #1 (11.3)

However, the issue I am now facing is how can I go ahead and re-install arm9loaderhax/Luma3DS on N3DS XL #1? So far my attempts have been unsuccessful when following this guide, where I receive an '[!] PM INIT Failed' error whenever I attempt to launch Safehax. It should be noted that I can still access arm9loaderhax when pressing Start on booting the device. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Restore your NAND backup for that console.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've already done that. Unfortunately nothing changed. :(
Then start the guide at the section for injecting FBI and so on. You haven't lost A9LH you just need to set it up again.

To clarify, all the CIAs you had installed were on the SD card and when you do a system transfer you take the SD card from console #1 and use it in console #2. Then you need to set up all the CIAs(FBI, lumaupdater, HBL) on another SD card for console #1.

Last edited by BL4Z3D247,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol