HELP! Transfer Original/Unhacked Save Files to Emunand

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by heroarc8, Jun 21, 2015.

1. heroarc8
    OP

heroarc8 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 19, 2014
    Hello! Kindly help me on my situation:

I have 2 SD Cards. The 1st card is the 4GB one included when I bought my O3DSXL. The first card includes Pokemon Y "legit" downloaded via Eshop, and all other games saved on this SD Cards is legit download.

Then, I switched to Gateway and also bought my 2nd SD Card with 16GB capacity for my 3DS. All my gateway saves and cias are saved on this 2nd SD Card.

Question:
    How can I transfer the "legit" Pokemon Y save file from 1st SD Card to my 2nd SD Card to work on a .CIA or .3dz/.3ds file?

2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    You should be able to export the save with savedatafiler no? Then simply import it after you back it up on your PC. It should show up in savedatafiler as CTR-EK2 E,J,or U just backup the secure value and save. Then re-import it after dragging the "filer" folder back to your other SD card.
    if you backup your save you can even make changes to it using PKHEX (make a backup first).

3. heroarc8
    OP

heroarc8 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 19, 2014
    I have save data filer however it is in my 2nd SD Card. I'm just scared to plug my 1st SD Card Back to my 3ds it may result of my 2nd sd card unusable. and its CIA. Is it possible to extract save files from cia?

4. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    The eshop game acts like a CIA put savedatafiler on the sd card that has your pokemon Y from the eshop backup the save and secure value (this wont delete it) move the filer folder to your pc and drag it to the root of your second sd card and import that same save its that simple.

5. heroarc8
    OP

heroarc8 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 19, 2014
    thanks! sir.