[Help] Transfer NNID from o3DS (CFW) to n3DS and restore.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by JFizDaWiz, Mar 15, 2016.

1. JFizDaWiz
    OP

JFizDaWiz Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    I've searched and couldn't find a definitive answer to this.
    I have an o3DS with 9.2 sysNAND and 10.6 emuNAND. I want to purchase a n3DS.

So I want to transfer my NNID and then return the o3DS back to stock 9.2. What is the safest way to go about this, I don't care about transferring games, I can put those back manually.

2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Make sure both systems are on the latest firmware in their emuNANDs. Delete anything unnecessary from the old 3DS as too much stuff will cause it to hang forever. Perform a system transfer from the settings. Choose wireless data transfer. When the old 3ds says it is complete, the n3ds will want to restart to finish the transfer. But when you boot back into emuNAND it will just try and restart again. To fix this, when it turns on, disable wireless in sysNAND. Then boot emuNAND. Now it gives you the option to cancel the transfer - do it. Then visit the eShop and exit and all your games will appear.

To set the o3ds back to stock, delete the emuNAND partition from the SD card (you'll need separate software) and format it.

JFizDaWiz likes this.
  3. JFizDaWiz
    OP

JFizDaWiz Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    sounds fantastic. just sucks because I partly need the money from the sale of the o3DS to buy the n3DS but I can probably wait another week or two to buy it upfront.

Quantumcat likes this.
  4. JFizDaWiz
    OP

JFizDaWiz Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    wanted to thank you again, it worked fantastically!

Quantumcat likes this.