Help: Touch Screen Issues

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Lapen, Oct 5, 2006.

Oct 5, 2006

Help: Touch Screen Issues by Lapen at 3:24 AM (719 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Lapen
    OP

Newcomer Lapen Newbie

The Touch Screen on my DS Phat is slightly off calibration in a few areas, but not totally, and the miscalibration actually reverses itself. I tried re-calibrating it and it won't calibrate unless I tap slightly to the left of the center dot. This error only started about two or three weeks ago.

Has anyone else had this same problem or can anyone help me correct this?

Bought: December 2004
    Firmware was flashed (but I used NoFlashMe to restore the original firmware and it still didn't work)

2. r1cky

Newcomer r1cky Advanced Member

Australia
    The same thing happened to me. Except i found out that it was getting worse over time. In the end after doing everything nintendo recommended i had to send it in. Let's just hope that your situation is not as bad as mine. My only recommendation is do the whole clean underneath the rims with a toothbrush trick and see if it's any better. Hope that helps.

3. Retrievil

Member Retrievil GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Mine has this problem, I've just been dragging my feet about sending it in. Guess I better get around to it. [​IMG]

4. Lapen
    OP

Newcomer Lapen Newbie

I tried cleaning it, still no luck [​IMG] I figure I'll either send it in for repair or trade it in with a bunch of old games to get an Onyx Lite while the issue is still not immediately noticable.