Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Hello there,
I have an problem with one of my 3DS's.
Yesterday morning it was all OK, but in the afternoon I take on the 3DS and the upper screen is green and have some flackering in there. ? What happend, no person have the 3DS within those hours. Why are such problems?

maybe the top display are courrpted or sth like that? I tried to pen this 3DS (I swapped years ago my Touchscreen of my normal DS and have tools for nintendo-consoles). But I can't take out 2 last screws at the backside? On my other 3DSes I have no problem to take them out? What is happend to it -.-.
Can anybody could give an advice what I can to with the display or to open the backside to check if all cables are ok?

Hopefully somebody have an advice, thanks :)

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 378
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 339
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 361
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 342
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 322

nedron92

OP
Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Not really, only a bit. The rest you see was the standard when I opened the backside the first time.
Maybe, I cant't take off those two screws anymore. The 3DS is fully-functinating except the colours, so I have to buy an other 3DS later.

Is there any advice for an germany boy, wehre I can buy one with 9.2 and below (or also up to 10.3, since I have an gateway and wait for the support..^^)

nedron92

OP
Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks, but I don't need anymore. I will leave this 3DS at this state and use it for testing till..the end comes xD
I already buyed an other one (and have such a luck!! Has firmaware 8.1 , yeah xD so already created sysNAND backup and emuNAND, ....).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte