[HELP] Top-Display colours are now green/yellow

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by nedron92, Apr 11, 2016.

1. nedron92
    OP

nedron92 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 18, 2016
    Germany
    Hello there,
    I have an problem with one of my 3DS's.
    Yesterday morning it was all OK, but in the afternoon I take on the 3DS and the upper screen is green and have some flackering in there. ? What happend, no person have the 3DS within those hours. Why are such problems?

maybe the top display are courrpted or sth like that? I tried to pen this 3DS (I swapped years ago my Touchscreen of my normal DS and have tools for nintendo-consoles). But I can't take out 2 last screws at the backside? On my other 3DSes I have no problem to take them out? What is happend to it -.-.
    Can anybody could give an advice what I can to with the display or to open the backside to check if all cables are ok?

Hopefully somebody have an advice, thanks :)

Attached Files:

2. Captain_N

Captain_N GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 29, 2010
    United States
    wtf did you try to pry it open?

3. nedron92
    OP

nedron92 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 18, 2016
    Germany
    Not really, only a bit. The rest you see was the standard when I opened the backside the first time.
    Maybe, I cant't take off those two screws anymore. The 3DS is fully-functinating except the colours, so I have to buy an other 3DS later.

Is there any advice for an germany boy, wehre I can buy one with 9.2 and below (or also up to 10.3, since I have an gateway and wait for the support..^^)

4. nedron92
    OP

nedron92 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 18, 2016
    Germany
    So there is maybe no help or information? Okay ^^. Dammit :D

5. sniper_x002

sniper_x002 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 13, 2016
  6. nedron92
    OP

nedron92 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 18, 2016
    Germany
    Thanks, but I don't need anymore. I will leave this 3DS at this state and use it for testing till..the end comes xD
    I already buyed an other one (and have such a luck!! Has firmaware 8.1 , yeah xD so already created sysNAND backup and emuNAND, ....).

7. Pippin666

Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, Qc
    Good thing, these colors are less eyestraining !

Pip'