sekhu

moo?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have an ICQ account that I would like to recover, unfortunately I don't know the password. Further more I never entered an Email address so I cannot use the password recovery on the icq website. I set the account up back in 1998 or therabouts, and since then I've remembered and forgotten many passwords that I used on it.

Is there any other way to recover or reset the password for my account, thus allowing me to log in. So I'm feeling nostalgic and want to get back in touch with some people.

Can anyone help, or is it a lost cause? You can't contact ICQ because it sends you to a help center link that's a bunch of online guides on how to recover using the email system. I do know the last name I used on the account, as well as the original name, in addition to the UIN (the numeric id).

I've done some googling and discovered something called ICQ Password Recovery tools that let you recover your password if you have ICQ installed. I do not have ICQ installed, and have not done so for years, so I cannot use said tool.

Thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning