ROM Hack Help to Import .SAV Pokémon GSC from VBA to VC 3ds

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Import save from VBA and inject them on VC GB and GBC (even injected) is very easy, I did it a long times before I see this thread (I would have helped if I had seen it, sorry :/ ).
We can inject GBA saves too, but there is more steps to do

Don't you remember the steps?

Tsuunho_san

Trophies
XP
Country
excuse me, I play pokemon silver with the wireless path, and I want to use a save editor, so I export with SK's savemanager...everything good, I used the pikasav and save the sav.dat...well, when I import the sav.dat with sk's save manager and I open the game, nothing changed! the money or the pokemon wasn't modified OAO can anybody help me? I tried whit other save editors, but all I tried was usefull.... help,plzz ;A;

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
excuse me, I play pokemon silver with the wireless path, and I want to use a save editor, so I export with SK's savemanager...everything good, I used the pikasav and save the sav.dat...well, when I import the sav.dat with sk's save manager and I open the game, nothing changed! the money or the pokemon wasn't modified OAO can anybody help me? I tried whit other save editors, but all I tried was usefull.... help,plzz ;A;
You need to delete the savestate in the folder of your dumped save.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If I remember well, you should just re-import sav.dat

I don't remember how I did it the last time, if you don't manage to do it, post and I will try to help you.

Reactions: Tsuunho_san

Tsuunho_san

Trophies
XP
Country

If I remember well, you should just re-import sav.dat

I don't remember how I did it the last time, if you don't manage to do it, post and I will try to help you.
thanks for your help! I don't understand what you mean abaut 'delete the savestate' but this is what I have when I export the files:

thanks for your help! I don't understand what you mean abaut 'delete the savestate' but this is what I have when I export the files:
in the save editor, the changes like money or pokemon appear...but not in the game :/

Attachments

• pokemontrouble.jpg
    pokemontrouble.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 164

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Make a backup of them somewhere (in case), then delete rsm files from your dump folder.
Then re-import your save.
The game will say the save is corrupt, but don't worries, just continue, your edited save should load.

BTW, don't use Pikasav, use PKHeX, it support all pokemon games and saves formats (except from gamecube .gci dumps, if I'm right).

Last edited by Asia81,
Reactions: Tsuunho_san

Tsuunho_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Make a backup of them somewhere (in case), then delete rsm files from your dump folder.
Then re-import your save.
The game will save the save is corrupt, but don't worries, just continue, your edited save should load.

BTW, don't use Pikasav, use PKHeX, it support all pokemon games and saves formats (except from gamecube .gci dumps, if I'm right).
thanks!!! It worked perfectly!!! I think my problem was I used pikasav first...

Last edited by Tsuunho_san,
Reactions: Asia81

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's low on wood