smkmrs8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, everyone!

I need some help extracting CPK files after using the CFW2OFW Helper process.

I downloaded PES 2018, extracted the CPK files that were inside the USRDIR folder, modded a lot of things, packed the files again, used CFW2OFW Helper to make them compatible with the PS3, and everything worked very fine — until I needed to modify the CPKs again:

None of the CPK files can be extracted again! In some tools, I get the error: "the file is corrupted", while in others the error is: "this is not a valid CPK file". This doesn't make any sense, because the PS3 is reading these files perfectly.

The point is that I can't mod the original unmodded CPK file, because I want to make some minor changes without losing the major ones I made before, and I don't have a backup of most of my modded CPK files before passing through the CFW2OFW Helper process.

I don't know if it helps, but I have uploaded two files: the first one is a CPK file before passing through the CFW2OFW Helper process (which can be extracted as normal), and the other one is the same CPK file, but after passing through the CFW2OFW Helper process (which can't be extracted anymore) — I need to know how to extract files similar to the second one.
Post automatically merged:

Before conversion: mediafire/file/dyvw8qv580pgvl8/dt00_ps3.cpk/file
After conversion: mediafire/file/kfqdurrq33mhtes/dt00_ps3_%2528after_conversion%2529.cpk/file
(to access the links above, just put the "∙com" after mediafire)

smkmrs8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
CFW2OFW Converts to . format NPDRM that sony uses on games Psn.
you need Decrypt files
use TrueAncestor_EDAT_Rebuilder_v1.65.
Thanks for your reply!

I have downloaded TrueAncestor, but I don't know where to place the CPK file nor what command I need to use. Can you help me, please?

Reactions: Ramzi

Ramzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
This is the CPK file I want to decrypt the most: mediafire/file/63p10km9b314ldi/dt36_ps3.cpk/file
(the dot and the com after mediafire is missing because the forum doesn't let me use links)
I had a problem with a file cpk your ,Here is a video that shows you how to decode
I almost only work on FIFA, and I have no knowledge of it PES.
mediafire/file/v4qos622ffjl86a/NPDRM+ENC.rar/file
Post automatically merged:

Can you apply the explanation to another file CPK?

Last edited by Ramzi,
Reactions: smkmrs8

smkmrs8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I figured it out! It was double-encrypted. I followed the steps in your video, and after getting the .dat file, I renamed it to .sdat again and repeated the procedure, which worked!

Thank you very, very much for your help! You're a true hero!

Reactions: Ramzi

Ramzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I figured it out! It was double-encrypted. I followed the steps in your video, and after getting the .dat file, I renamed it to .sdat again and repeated the procedure, which worked!

Thank you very, very much for your help! You're a true hero!
thanks good luck.

Miruic

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine

Hi. Can anyone help decipher this .cpk file? Tried many programs, but it doesn't work. The file is not big, here is the link: mega/folder/umBEUA6C#uUvHWbIyPvGg0T3d-gfXrQ ,add after mega (.nz)​

smkmrs8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Hi. Can anyone help decipher this .cpk file? Tried many programs, but it doesn't work. The file is not big, here is the link: mega/folder/umBEUA6C#uUvHWbIyPvGg0T3d-gfXrQ ,add after mega (.nz)​

I may be wrong, but this file can't be decrypted. The only person who has the key to do so is its owner. The best thing you can do is ask the owner to share the files you need with you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1