Homebrew [Help][supermysterydungeonhack] N3DS 11.0.0-33? HAX INIT...

Mentaloo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys, I'm new in 3ds CFW and homebrew and I need your help.

I had a N3DSXL running on 11.0.0-33E and a friend of mine told me would could try an exploit so I can run my 3DS on a CFW.

We tried the exploit, we did a console transfert with is CFW machine and he followed the I to IV section of this guide: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade

Then I followed the guide for Fieldrunners, and succesfully downgraded the FIRM to 10.4 (as the dgtool said)

I next gave me a copy of a hacked of Mystery Dungeon, so I followed the guide for the supermysterychunkhax exploit. I installed smea's starter kit and succesfully lauched the Homebrew Channel (I don't know if i'm supposed to use 11.0.0-33E or 10.4.0-33E payload tho and there is EUR two times in the list?)

So I installed PlaiSysUpdater in order to downgrade to 9.2.0 but I always get stuck on HAX INIT... I know it should take a long time a alot of attempts to work (I do launch other hombrews before each attempt) but it's been two days now, i'm trying either using 11.0.0-33 or 10.4.0-33 payloads, nothing works..

I'm kind of lost, If I missed any important information you need in order to help me please let me know, i'll be glad answering. Thanks in advance

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from what ive heard, smdhax is not so great for downgrading. all i can suggest is to get a cop of oot and use the homebrew launcher to install its payload into its save file, or just keep trying until it works.

Mentaloo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
from what ive heard, smdhax is not so great for downgrading. all i can suggest is to get a cop of oot and use the homebrew launcher to install its payload into its save file, or just keep trying until it works.
I'm using Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon tho, I'm not sure if I did everything right in the process, I tried some stuff but everything leads me to the HAX INIT... again, and again, and again.. I'm starting to lose hope and I'm not even sure everything is made properly..

Mentaloo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Try using OOThax
I'd like to, but I don't own a copy of the game and I'd like to see if I can do without it before buying anything.. If I find nothing until april the 10th i'll probably get it (birthday) but I'm sure there's a way to do that damn downgrade with what I already have..

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Try getting ftp-gmx or ftpd, run that from the homebrew launcher first, and then exit and run the downgrader.

Mentaloo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nothing works.. As anyone EVER downgraded a n3DS 11.0.0-33 to 9.2 WITHOUT using hardmod and with mysterychunckhax?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Who's whipping who?