Hacking Help! Supercard on friend's DS...

Greensky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I've been using my supercard for a while now but my friend wants to use it too now. I put the supercard in the GBA slot and a PassMe into the DS slot and it didn't boot up right away, it just loaded and I had to press "GBA Game" to enter the supercard. There was no list data available when I booted it up. Only save file data.

What's up? I forget if I did anything to my DS first to get it working right...

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been using my supercard for a while now but my friend wants to use it too now. I put the supercard in the GBA slot and a PassMe into the DS slot and it didn't boot up right away, it just loaded and I had to press "GBA Game" to enter the supercard. There was no list data available when I booted it up. Only save file data.

What's up? I forget if I did anything to my DS first to get it working right...
sounds like your friends ds is dirty, you need to blow into his ds slot, the super key is not reading, probably dust on the contacts i know this happens alot on dslites for some reason.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you click GBA game to get to supercard, you boot supercard in GBA mode, and it will only load GBA roms/homebrew this way. You need to boot supercard in NDS mode (with stuff on both screens) to be able to boot NDS roms/homebrew.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night