1. SapphireBulletBill

OP SapphireBulletBill GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Game: Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS
    I would like access to every level found in the "Super Mario Challenge" so I can port all of the levels onto Wii U and/or Switch. I would unlock everything myself, but there are many roadblocks preventing me from doing so, such as:
    • Medal challenges, which are required for Worlds 19 and 20, are often tedious and based on trial and error. I could tough it out, but it would be nice if I could skip them.
    • Playing on a handheld is uncomfortable for me, so I'd prefer not to play through the game on a 3DS.
    • Playing on Citra contains many issues such as input/audio latency, stuttering, and crashed after World 2. (Might be fixable, but just not worth it.)
    • Save data cannot be transferred to other devices, because the game will detect it and reset the save.
    • NTR Plugin does not have any cheats that straight up unlock everything for me
    Is there anything that can be done, or will I be obligated to power through the game on 3DS?

2. Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy HEY YOU GUYS!

United Kingdom
    If you want to recreate them on another platform, just watch them on YouTube since you say cheats are not working. Either that or struggle on playing!

3. SapphireBulletBill

United States
    Sadly, YouTube isn't enough to accurately recreate the levels. Also, I've decided "screw it" and to just play the game again. I'm currently at W6-3 and the challenges are going pretty well. My arms are getting a bit sore though.

Lostbhoy likes this.
  4. Mr.Faq2015

Mr.Faq2015 /ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/

Argentina
    You can try InputRedirection to play games with other controls that are not the 3DS ones. Also savedata IS transferable, but you also need to transfer the extdata alongside it

5. SapphireBulletBill

United States
    UPDATE:
    During my playthrough, I decided to use NTR cheats to breeze through the challenges and their medals. Now I have a complete save, and am ready to start porting the levels to Wii U and Switch. I hope something useful for unlocking everything is developed in the future.

Lostbhoy likes this.
  6. Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy HEY YOU GUYS!

United Kingdom
    Cool, glad you got something to work!

When you say porting them to Wii U and Switch, is that for Mario U/Deluxe or just into Mario Maker?

7. SapphireBulletBill

United States
    The plan will be to port all 100 levels to both Mario Maker (Wii U) and Mario Maker 2 (Switch).
    The Wii U port will be exported to a backup save using SaveMii.
    For the Switch port, I might just upload it all to Course World.

Lostbhoy likes this.
  8. Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy HEY YOU GUYS!

United Kingdom
    Ah. Was hoping to see a Mario U mod! Still a cool idea though, hope you manage to get them finished.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Challenge, [Help], Unlock