Hacking Help! Super Mario Galaxy 2 Not Working Showing Black Screen

Aetopia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hello! I have a problem.I want to play super mario galaxy 2 on my wii via Usb Loader Gx but when i launch the game its just shows a black screen and i have to Hard reset the system. My Other Games work fine on usb loader gx and this seems to be a problem with only Super Mario Galaxy 2. So if anybody has any advice please tell me.

Last edited by Aetopia,

Illuminaticy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using HDD or Flash drive?
Have you tried WiiFlow or CFG loader?
Have you tried a different dump? (or did you rip the game yourself?)
How did you put the game on the drive? Is it the same format as the other games?
Run a syscheck and post it here as well

Last edited by Illuminaticy,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
what exactly did you change?
i have the same problem, but with mario galaxy 1

Hello.:)

Depending on which cIOS and USBLoader GX Version you have,no Changes in the Settings are necessary for "Super Mario Galaxy 1":

P1360365.JPG P1360366.JPG P1360367.JPG P1360368.JPG P1360369.JPG P1360370.JPG P1360371.JPG

Thank you.:)

Reactions: jeannotte

Tur7L3

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
thanks you two for answering, however, it doesn't seems like it will work. all the other games works just fine but these are just not working, i think it happens because this usb and its files because the games on the other pendrive work just fine, i'll tell if there's any solution for people with the same problem.

helpPls

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I have a problem.I want to play super mario galaxy 2 on my wii via Usb Loader Gx but when i launch the game its just shows a black screen and i have to Hard reset the system. My Other Games work fine on usb loader gx and this seems to be a problem with only Super Mario Galaxy 2. So if anybody has any advice please tell me.
What settings did you use I am having the same issue. I have my games on an SSD and tried new super mario bros wii and that game worked fine
Post automatically merged:

I fixed the problem i did a few tweaks to the settings Anyway Thanks
Hello! could you tell me what settings you changed I am having the same issue. All of my other games worked except for super mario galaxy. I have the games downloaded to my ssd as well. If you know any ways to fix this issue lmk!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...