Gaming HELP!! SONIC problem on r4

ikkeyorick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i start up the game there stands in the screen
''the save data could not be accessed. please turn the power off and reinsert the ds card''
is on a r4 whit v1.18

HELP ME PLEASE

post353

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Law said:
Ferrariman said:
Arm. 7. Patch. It. For. Crying. Out. Loud.

Sooner or later we should just tell people that there is no way to fix the problem.
But this is a community, its right to help people out. Imagine if you got an R4 and had the same problem while someone says "Theres no way to fix this.", im not saying your mean, im just saying its wrong to do such a thing.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
post353 said:
Law said:
Ferrariman said:

Sooner or later we should just tell people that there is no way to fix the problem.
But this is a community, its right to help people out. Imagine if you got an R4 and had the same problem while someone says "Theres no way to fix this.", im not saying your mean, im just saying its wrong to do such a thing.
why should we help people ifthey are incapable of using the search bar??

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Raven Darkheart said:
post353 said:
Law said:
Ferrariman said:

why should we help people ifthey are incapable of using the search bar??

Also, they don't seem to notice that if they just look around the forum, the answer is in front of them. Instead, they have to ask how to do it, not knowing that the question has been answered a million times.....

People these days.....

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dj-Biscuit said:
I used arm7 patch but it didn't help, so I also think there is no way to fix it, except for buying a other flash card

to quote myself from another forum ..

QUOTEget hold of KIRBY SUPERSTAR SAGA ..unpack it with DSLAZY and copy the ARM7.bin file to your desktop

now delete the folder with your unpacked KIRBY SUPERSTAR SAGA files etc and start over with SONIC CHRONICLES and unpack it .... copy into the extracted files folder the ARM7.bin you copied to your desktop earlier and overwrite the ARM7.bin file thats already there .... repack the SONIC CHRONICLES nds file with DSLAZY and give it a different name to the original .nds file

now play this fixed version of SONIC CHRONICLES

kingofkings11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try and use DsLazy/DsBuff it says "Application failed to initialize properly"

And when I use the ARM7fix with the donor/patient rom thing, whenever I put it on my R4 it doesnt show up as a game to select. Help is needed and appreciated, thanks.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kingofkings11 said:
Whenever I try and use DsLazy/DsBuff it says "Application failed to initialize properly"

And when I use the ARM7fix with the donor/patient rom thing, whenever I put it on my R4 it doesnt show up as a game to select. Help is needed and appreciated, thanks.

try installing .NET 2.0 to get buff and lazy working
smile.gif

get it here

from microsoft
smile.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WileCoyote said:
Well you could also just find a prepatched version somewhere......

A proverb once said ...

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day...... Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

basically what that means is .... If you teach someone how to do it then they will know how to fix it next time round themselves and teach others
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1