Hardware [HELP] Should I buy used game cartridges of Switch of those sellers who have like around 98%

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
positive feedback?

Wassup guys. Just wanted to ask this. I’m just concerned that what if the cartridges I buy for Switch, become undetectable later on.

I bought a brand new 3DS game card four years ago of Sonic lost world and nowadays, it’s hard for me to make my 3DS detect it. Maybe the card forgot da wae. Sometimes, nothing shows up on screen and sometimes just the icon shows up and sometimes the game is playable.

So I’m just worried about that. I don’t like the idea of refunding because I don’t live in US, I just order my games from my relatives there.

So please give me your suggestions. Like the kind of experiences you have had or something else.

Thanks!!! :D:D:D

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Most used games will work fine and you save much money. I never had any issues with used games. But of course it depends on the seller and the condition. No one can promise you that the game will work fine in four years.

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most used games will work fine and you save much money. I never had any issues with used games. But of course it depends on the seller and the condition. No one can promise you that the game will work fine in four years.
Yes, I want used games because I want to save money. Since you were the one who replied my last thread, is it right to wait for Switch atmosphere emunand?

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Yes, I want used games because I want to save money. Since you were the one who replied my last thread, is it right to wait for Switch atmosphere emunand?
EmuNAND is for me an important feature. Currently I am using SX OS but when Atmosphere offers EmuNAND, I will switch to it. I don't like to mess with SysNAND that much.

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EmuNAND is for me an important feature. Currently I am using SX OS but when Atmosphere offers EmuNAND, I will switch to it. I don't like to mess with SysNAND that much.
So atomosphere’s emunand will let me go online and download free games at the same time without getting banned right? As said by other person in my last thread

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more