†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
As the Tittle says i got a New Computer and its a Window 7 Home Premium i need Help setting up the PSX2 emulator on it.As i know only Certain Plugins Work.

jq6xr7.png

also it has NVIDIA GEOFORCE GTX 260M CUDA 1GB
EAX Advanced HD 4.0

Anyways Please let me know which Plugins should i set btw i Updated my Direct X Recommended for Certain Emulation.

EDIT: Also theres Two one is a Beta and the other is a 0.9.6 old Version.Which one to Install.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The beta 1888 is the best latest supported release, get that. Also get the latest supported plugin pack from here-

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-6830-post-74682.html#pid74682

I use these plugins for my needs-

Graphics- GSdx 2404 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.15
Sound- SPU2-X r2393 1.3.0

The rest are pretty much your choice, as they won't really affect performance. My CPU only supports SSE2, since it's an Athlon II. Yours is a Core 2 Duo, so you should be able to select the other graphics plugins that support other instructions such as SSE4 and such. I hear this gives a really good speed boost in some cases, so use different versions of the instruction sets to see which is best.

And yeah, don't use ZeroGS, it's slower for me and has some weird graphical errors...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended